November 21, 2023 5:12 PMFull-stack Blockchain Engineer (m/f/d) - 100% remote @ Michael Page
PolkadotMichael PageBerlin, Berlin, Germany
- Contribute to the mainstream adoption of industry-leading companies |Lead the development of future-oriented Blockchain projects
About Our Client
You are passionate about Blockchain and want to advance your career as Fullstack-Engineer even further? You love leading a team developing Blockchain-based solutions including e.g. smart contracts? You are familiar with L1- and L2-protocols? You understand the technical details, advantages and disadvantages of ecosystems like Polkadot, Polygon or Solana and feel competent in building dApps within those or other ecosystems?
Then, we might have the right job for you.
As a globally leading recruitment agency we are in touch with several industry-leading players as well as emerging start ups requesting technical Blockchain experts and leaders (m/f/d). Although we have not started officially hiring for these projects yet, we would like to encourage you to apply before we publish specific Blockchain job opportunities in the upcoming months. This will help us assess your interest and suitability for these roles and provide you with an early-bird advantage in the hiring process.
- Testing and troubleshooting Blockchain-driven projects
- Back-end and front-end application maintenance, evaluating Blockchain applications
- Being involved in the global Blockchain community - work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Contributing to the technical development and improvement of products
- Providing your knowledge and expertise as a technical team member
- Setting up and maintaining multiple Blockchain nodes on L1s/L2s
- Participating in the development and dissemination of new reference architectures, technical content, and best practices (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
- Degree in Informatics, Mathematics, Engineering, Business Informatics or a similar qualification
- Proven track record within the blockchain industry - this is a must
- Previous working experience as an Engineer or Developer (5+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture, design, and development of web platforms
- You have developed dApps and smart contracts (using e.g. Solidity, Vyper, or Rust), and you are familiar with various Blockchain ecosystems (Ethereum, Solana, Polkadot, Cosmos etc.)
- A practical mindset paired with complex project management
- Proficiency in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- This will depend on the company and its leaders, since this is not yet the concrete, official job offering, but an option for "pre-application" - and on you, of course
- 100% remote work with occasional trips to important client meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary packages (mostly including Equity and Bonus), details to be discussed